Keras Team Member, Google Machine Learning Researcher, Ph.D Student, Game Developer, Teacher.
Hi I'm Luke.
Currently I am:
- working on Keras
- building computer vision extensions to Keras for keras-cv
- managing a group of engineers working on keras-cv
- working on my Ph.D at UCSD in Professor Gerstoft's Noiselab
- A machine learning researcher on Tensorflow's Neural Structured learning team
- brainstorming new experiments to run, contact me if you have any ideas
In the past I:
- worked on Cloud Shell for 3 years
- developed kubernetes tooling to autoscale colyseus servers
- built WizardWars from scratch with no game engine
- working on distributed graph analysis algorithms at AT&T Big Data
- taught at The League of Amazing Programmers
I spend my remaining free time surfing, free diving, working on research, and travelling..