Google Software Engineer, Game Developer, Machine Learning Researcher.
Currently I am:
- working on Cloud Shell
- A research resident on Tensorflow's Neural Structured learning team
- Researching few-shot learning for effective image classification alongside a UCSD PhD candidate
- Developing kubernetes tooling to autoscale colyseus servers
- Working on WizardWars
- Messing around with GLSL shaders
- Teaching at The League of Amazing Programmers
I've contributed to the open source projects:
I spend my remaining free time surfing, free diving, and programming.